Good morning from Maine the place the solar is shining and it will be a gorgeous late winter day. It may be good for enjoying exterior with the latest member of our household, Rangeley Noodle! Final weekend we obtained a black lab pet and my daughters named him Rangeley Noodle. Rangeley is for considered one of our favourite locations in Maine and Noodle as a result of my five-year-old thought it was enjoyable to say and the remainder of us went with it. Wherever you might be this weekend, I hope that you’ve got one thing enjoyable to do exterior too.
This week I began a brand new course referred to as 5 Video Initiatives for Virtually Each Classroom. Even when you missed the primary week, you’ll be able to nonetheless sign-up and get all the classes.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. A Spherical-up of Pi Day Sources
2. AI Instruments are Coming to Google Workspace Instruments
3. An Overview of Utilizing and Detecting Synthetic Intelligence
4. 15 Microsoft Kinds Tutorials for Academics
5. A New Reply to the Questions I am Requested the Most
6. Annotate Movies With Textual content and Photos
7. Whimsical – An AI Idea Map Generator
Make Extra Cash This Yr!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 45,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Know-how for Academics Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- When you’re interested in my life exterior of schooling, you’ll be able to comply with me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. When you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.